Monday, May 5, 2014

Present Game

My learning topic is science.My topic is about the cells in our body and how bacteria goes in you.My players will learn how the blood cells work in the body.The player needs the white cell to protect the red cells from the bacteria. The kind of research I did was on how the cells work. Well what I learned about this topic the first time I heard about it is that the white cell will protect your red blood cells. My ideas changed alot because when I fist had the idea of the game is that the red blood cell was going to be the main character to try and run from the bacteria but at the end it was all different. My game is now where the white blood cell is the main character and it catches as much bacteria as possible to protect the red blood cell, but they have to prevent the red cell from getting hurt. The game ingredient that I have are background music,splash screen,health bar,relative mouse positioning and I had animation. Adding game ingredient was very difficult but very helpful to my game.
Enjoy my game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment