Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Paper Prototype !

Making a paper prototype ! Making my paper prototype was good , drawing it out made me have more ideas of how its going to look. Paper prototype helps a lot in creating a game , it helps making changes into it and making it better. The problems it helped me with is that it made me change my game idea. Making the paper prototype helped me change my game background at first it was going to be just in a red background but I think it would of been cool to add a better background were blood flows by like the heart and the veins.The game sounds good in the paper prototype so hopefully it comes out good in my actual game. Good luck to me !

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea ! ! I think that same by making my paper prototype I had more ideas to make after and during the paper prototype. I'm interested in to playing your game.

    ReplyDelete