Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Whole Week

What I been working on is to get information for my social issue.Something hard or challenging is when I am looking for information about my social issue because some of it repeats the same information I already have.A nother thing that is challenging for me is when you dont pay close attention and you get lost I hate that because I mess my work all up thats why I have to pay close attention .I'm looking forward of learning more information about my social issue. I want to learn more about my social issue because its cool to learn new stuff. Bullying is a social issue I want to learn because I don't want people to prevent it or for me to prevent it.The mini clip project is something we are working on I think that is helping us. For me it sounds interesting  because we are learning how to do a mini movie.It is also fun because I have never done this in my life.Rigth now we are in step three were we started to move the carrot I cant wait till the next steps so when we are finished it will look cool.Today we are going to do step four well we started yesterday when we put the bunny in.Also what we did yesterday is that we were trying to make it move down , right and left.Today I hope we finish step four and go on with five and six .

No comments:

Post a Comment