Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mobile Game

My design for my side scrolling action game is going to be something fun and cool. I want my game to have a fun and cool design so people can have fun playing it even though its just going to move side to side.  A mobile game design I would have is and outside theme with cool buildings and different stuff. For my console game it would be a more creative background with music and cool characters. I choose this idea because its just a thing that pops in my head, I have many Ideas! The differences between both is that a console game is more creative than mobile game that's my opinion. A console game is more funner because theirs usually more movement in it. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that what your are saying is right, because there it is different things in a console than a mobile. I know I see that you have allot of ideas and that is great because you come you with great games as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea for your game, it sounds fun to.I agree that the console game is more creative.

    ReplyDelete